Bolt tensioning is now the preferred method of tightening bolts and studs in all critical applications.
Hydro Dyne Industries provides a comprehensive range of bolt tensioners along with High Pressure Power Pack (800 or even 2000 bars) using miniBooster® for Bolt Tensioners.
Bolt tensioners are designed for operation in a variety of applications, including pipeline flanges, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, compressor covers, boiler feed pumps, windmills, tie bolts in mobile cranes, etc. In comparison with traditional tightening methods, tightening with bolt tensioners offers significant advantages such as no torsional loading of fasteners, tightening of many bolts with equal tension can be achieved, easy and fast operation, high accuracy and repeatability, and can be used for critical applications.
As a single source for Total Fluid Power Performance we offer a wide range of hydraulic products such as:
- Six series of hydraulic cylinders:
- THM series- 180 bar Tie Rod Cylinders as per ISO 6020/2 std.
- TLM series- 50 bar tie rod cylinders.
- WCG series Streamlined Cylinders largely used in mobile/construction equipment.
- WCF series as per ISO 6020/1 standard.
- HMD series for industrial application for working pressures up to 250 bars and more with somewhat modified designs.
- Single and double acting Telescopic cylinders.
- Multi Passage Rotary Joints, up to 24 passages.
- Wide variety of valves like threaded cartridges, inline & O ring mounted valves, circuit blocks as per customer requirement, Cetop/modular valves etc.
- Custom built and mini/compact power packs for smallest applications with 3 Lts tank and 0.5 lpm pump to very large power packs with 13,000 litre tank and 600 lpm pumps.
- Wide variety of hand pumps from 1.5 cc/stroke to 50 cc/stroke, for pressure up to 350 bars.
HDI is the only locally grown company to have executed one of the largest orders for design and supply of complete hydraulic systems for HRM (for Jindal Vijaynagar Steel Plant, Bellary), having received the order of ₹5.47 crores in the year 1996 (present estimated value is about ₹20 crores).
HDI has brought many international companies to India like Parker Hannifin Corporation (as their sole channel partner in India from 1986 till 1999, having achieved their sales in India to US$ 1.5 million in the year 1996/97), and many Italian companies like Dinamic Oil (for radial piston motors), Oil Control (for threaded cartridge valves), Marzocchi (for gear pumps), Din Oil (for mobile valves), Axial Pompe (for closed loop systems) etc.
With the wide experience and knowledge of international hydraulic products, HDI has been able to synergise its engineering strength with international technologies to create many new products and systems for various applications in construction, material handling, infrastructure, mining, steel, aluminium & metal industries, and in critical defence applications.
Some of the milestone products developed by HDI include:
- 19 m stroke, 260 dia max bore, 180 bar working pressure, 5 Stage Double Acting Telescope Cylinder.
- Multi Solenoid Aggregate for gear shifting in Automatic Transmission used for the Main Battle Tank and other heavy vehicles.
- Fully indigenised Rock Breaker Valves, Cable Reel Control Valves (for mining equipment), Over Center Valves for 400 lpm, etc.
- 24 Passage Rotary Joint with 16 commutator rings to additionally transmit electric power/signal while in rotation.
- Development of Bolt Tensioner range.
- Mobile Applications such as mobile cranes, forklift trucks, backhoe loaders, scissor lifts, etc
- Mill Duty Applications like plugging cylinders for blast furnaces, hot & cold rolling mill stand cylinders, shearing cylinders for plate mills in aluminium and cement plants, etc
- Construction Equipment like cylinders for tippers, vibro-hammers, compactors, crushers, etc
- Infrastructure projects like bridges & offshore jack-up platforms
- Paper Industry such as the Film Press Machine
- Defence applications such as Battle Tanks, Artillery Guns, etc.
We design and manufacture a wide variety of valves like pressure and volume control, flow control, high and low unloading etc. To meet the requirement for special purpose valves for the OEMs, we make sure that our experts and manufacturing unit are always updated with the latest technologies and components. The valves are made using the highest quality brass or stainless steel, and come in a variety of configurations to fulfil different industry application needs.
We have developed many auxiliary control valves for mobile construction and material handling equipment. These include:
- Over centre valves (with/without anti-cavitation and brake release function)
- Pilot operated check valves (pilot check valve cartridges and with body for inline and ‘o’ ring-mounted applications)
- Hose burst valves
- Boom holding over center valves blocks
- Dual cross port relief valves (with or without anti-cavitation & brake release)
- Rock breaker hydraulic valves
- Fixed speed cylinder lowering valve
- Multiple passage rotary joint
- Customized hydraulic circuit blocks
- Pilot operated solenoid valve bank (new).