Allen announced the debut of its new HP205 Riding Trowel at WOC 2017. The HP205 is a high performance, twin-engine ride-on power trowel.
The HP205 provides an excellent alternative to diesel in the 10' rider class. This rider utilizes twin Kohler EFI 37 hp gasoline engines to provide incredible power, along with torque-converter clutches that produce excellent low speed torque for float panning, as well as superior high rotor speed for burnishing concrete. The HP205 also has power steering controls, and it is the latest addition to Allen's mechanical drive riding trowel lineup.
HP205 standard features include:
- Twin EFI 37 hp Kohler engines for more durability and power
- Two 6 gallon fuel tanks providing extended and equal run time for each engine
- Two 57.6” diameter, 6-blade non-overlapping rotors
- Rotor Speeds from 45 to 180 RPM
- Electric powered spray system for retardant application
- Cruise control for ease of operation