A mobile diesel bowser is a tank mounted on the chassis of a vehicle. It has a dispensing unit, and is designed and fabricated to store, transport and supply diesel to sites where diesel dispensing stations are not available. SAMAY Mobile Diesel Bowser eliminates unsafe and messy barrel refueling and fuel distribution, ensures accountability, and protects against theft and pilferage of diesel.
We fabricate diesel bowsers from 950 liters upto 20,000 liters, and also assist with the CCOE (Chief Controller of Explosives) approval, wherever necessary. The diesel bowsers are manufactured as per the Indian Petroleum Act of 1934 and the revised guidelines of 2002/2011 with all the safety features prescribed by the Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization in Nagpur.
We also offer diesel bowsers on a rental basis limiting to a capacity of 950 liters and 2400 liters, respectively. We can fabricate a completely customized diesel bowser whether Skid Type or Trailer Type, and also for export.
SAMAY Mobile Diesel Bowsers are offered with standard high-quality products in the dispensing unit having an accuracy of +/-0.1%, thus, ensuring optimum utilization of fuel.
- Optimum use of resources that help conserve fuel and maintain an accurate account of fuel delivered to different equipments.
- Maximization of performance by transporting fuel from storage to the place of consumption, and also from one site to the another, thus, minimizing wastage of time.
- Flexibility by having small capacity storage movable tankers to fuel equipment that are unable to march till the storage unit.
Our fabrication facility is recognized and approved by:
- Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization
- SEC Railways
- Transport Commissioner Govt. of C.G. [ Chhattisgarh ]
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited [ IOCL ]
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited [ HPCL ]