According to the company, the safety of the operator during the use of lift tables is paramount. Its tables comply with the European safety of machinery standards EN 292, machinery directive 98/37/EC and safety requirements for lift tables EN 1570. Gandhi Automations has a wide range of tables and options available to meet different requirements and its wide experience provide customized customers’ solutions.
Lifts tables all models include:
- Aluminium safety bar, stopping descent of the platform on contact with obstructions.
- Safety clearance between scissors to prevent trapping during operation.
- Safety check valve to stop the lift table lowering in the unlikely event of the hose break.
- Protection against overloading
- Low voltage control box with up-down buttons and emergency stop.
- Maintenance props (for safe maintenance operation)
- Removable lifting eyes to facilitate handling and lift table installation.
- Load applied : evenly distributed
- Top platform smooth surface
- Max. 20 cycles per hour. One shift a day
- Single acting hydraulic cylinders with drainage
- Upper and lower travel limited by mechanical stops
- Self-lubricating bearings on pivot points
- Hydraulic power pack inside the table provided with relief valve against overloading and compensated flow valve for controlled lowering speed
- Electrical equipment controlled by electronic system. With low voltage transformer and thermal overload protection
- Wide range of accessories available to achieve even higher safety functions where conditions require.