TABE’s products are simple in design and construction, provide high productivity and require low maintenance. TABE continuously tries to reduce the number of moving parts and components to make itsequipment more user-friendly and which require very low attention and maintenance.
TABE believes in open channel communication with the customers and learns from their experiences to create a product that would best meet their requirements. Proof of this “tailor made” manufacturing process is visible in “TABE fixed articulated arms,” a product with a great diversity of applications. TABE always bears in mind the application for which the product is going to be used and conditions to which it is going to be subjected. Therefore, TABE’s technical department assesses the required characteristics of the product, thereby creating a product which is totally adapted to the different needs expressed by the customer.
This philosophy has resulted in TABE being a leader in the Spanish market and a significant player in the whole of Europe, Latin America and South East Asia.
TABE is an ISO9001 certified company and has also won several awards for design, innovation and quality.
Ideal for both primary as well as secondary demolition, TABE Pulverizers have been designed to tackle all the works in the demolition process.
TABE demolition tools are ideal for demolition and scrap recycling operations offering their users incredible versatility which is achieved through the means of interchangeable jaws, ensuring you always have the right tool for the right application.
This tool is strong and has excellent power to weight ratio. It is also speedy with fast cycle times while power is maintained through the entire stroke. The 360o continuous rotation allows for efficient processing at any angle. TABE Demolition tools are of high-quality and durable. A semi-self-lubricating system means long-life and less maintenance while the cylinder rod and hydraulic components are completely enclosed for maximum protection.
Advantages of TABE Pulverizer:
- Cylinder assembly is inverted to eliminate any damage to the cylinder rod caused by the constant contact against armor structures.
- Regenerative valve to ensure rapid work cycle, even if there is poor oil flow from the excavator.
- Robust hydraulic rotation motor with oversized valves and pressure control system of anti-cavitations.
- Structure made of HARDOX and WELDOX
- All structural parts of the crushing area (TEETH) are protected by wear parts which are interchangeable by quick release system.
- Therefore, there is no need for much more expensive and repeated maintenance.
Advantages of TABE Crushers:
- DTP Crushers have cutting blades to cut re-bars. These blades are usable on their 4 sides reducing the maintenance cost.
- DTP Crushers have interchangeable teeth on the 2 jaws. Their Teeth and other wear parts are easily replaceable by the operator, thus avoiding expensive welding operations.
- Their 2 big cylinders allow a huge power for demolition with high performance and productivity.
- DTP Crushers have a hydraulic rotation group that allow the operator to orientate the best position of the equipment towards the structure to be demolished.