In comparison to traditional tightening methods, tightening with bolt tensioners offers significant advantages:
- No torsional loading of fasteners.
- Simultaneous tightening of many bolts with equal tension can be achieved.
- Easy and fast operation.
- Very high accuracy and repeatability.
- Automation feasible and can be used for critical applications.
Single Size Thread Tensioner
Single Size Thread Tensioners are used for Specific Thread Size.In these tensioners, the threaded piston itself acts as the puller. These tensioners are specially designed for applications having space restrictions, both around and above the stud bolt and supplied to meet specific application requirements and have the following features:
- Compact Design: The dedicated tensioner has a very compact diameter for required load and size with limited operational height.
- Customized Tensioners are available with standard 15mm and customized stroke.
- Alloy Steel Construction: All parts are made from high strength alloy steel and nickle plated for better strength, compact size and long life surface protection.
Hydraulic Bolt Tensioners operate at pressures between 700 to 1500 Bar. Using Hydraulic miniBooster allows the tensioners to be operated through any existing power source. Also, several tensioners can be operated at the same time, ensuring that the torque is applied simultaneously to all the bolts, and ensuring complete precision in the alignment.
For almost any fluid media, specific to the ones needed for outlet pressure up to 2000 or even 5000 bars.