WAM BOMBAY, commenced its operation in India in 1998 and started its production activity here from 2005. The company manufactures Tubular Screw Conveyors, valves and dust collectors and eventually will add other range of products in the years to come.
WAM GROUP, Italy has a wide range of experience specializing in bulk material handling with annual production rate of 10,000 screw Conveyors and about 5000 Dust collectors makes the company a leading manufacturer for industrial components in Europe. The associated companies of WAM‘s group are TOREX, MAP, EXTRACT, OLI, RONCUZZI AND, SPECO which manufacture different equipment.
The product range of the company includes conveyor, tubular, trough and vertical, Metering screw, Volumetric micro-batch feeders, Mortar mixers-(WETMIX), Concrete Reclaimer, Free flow valves, Range of butterfly valve from 100 to 400 mm dia. and slide valves from 150 to 10,000 mm opening, Manual, Pneumatic and electromechanical, drives for valves, safety relieves valve, Dust collectors/filters cartridges, pockets and bag types, vibrating and air jet cleaning system, from 2 to 80 m2 filtering surface, shock hammer, fluidization pads and nozzles and other accessories for Silo’s cones.
Pinch Valve VM
Working PrincipleVM-type Pinch Valves are used to intercept material flow in pneumatic conveying, or other pipes. In addition, they are installed as a ocking device for silo filling pipes. In the open position, the internal cross section of the Valve is identical with the connecting pipe diameter. By introducing compressed air or–especially with small valves–water under pressure through the threaded bore into the Valve, the internal flexible sleeve is reshaped in such a way that the passage is hermetically sealed.
TOREX®’ Pinch Valves equally handle pneumatically conveyed powders, granules, fibres, dense mixtures and liquids. The Valve body of each model is made of aluminium alloy. Sleeves are made of various types of fabric reinforced materials according to the product handled. The sleeve support bushes are either made from carbonitrided alloy steel or from 304/316 stainless steel.
Performance & Technical Features
- Compact overall dimensions
- Easy and quick sleeve and bush replacement
- Full bore-through passage without any pressure loss
- No product contact with the body
- Valve body in aluminium alloy
- Sleeves in fabric-reinforced material
- Sleeve support bushes either in aluminium alloy, hardened carbon steel, or 304/316 stainless steel
- Maximum working pressure: 3.5 bar (52 psi)
- Maximum inflation pressure: 6.0 bar (90 psi)
- Recommended maximum differential pressure: 2.5 bar (37 psi)
- Apart from periodic replacement of the sleeve and the bushes, no maintenance required
- Lightweight in comparison with other makes and other types of valve
- Particularly low air consumption
- Pneumatic conveying systems: all kinds of conveyable bulk materials
- Food industry: chocolate powder, hazelnuts
- Chemical industry: paints, fertilizers
- Wastewater treatment: effluents, limemilk
- Cooling water for tooling machinery: alkali, pastes
- Cement and concrete industry: sand, gravel, plaster
- Tankers: cement, flour, animal feed