Spartan to Launch New Range of Materials & Passenger Hoists at Excon 2013
Spartan Engineering Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Research and feedback from more than 500 customers using our material Hoists for more than 8 years have inspired us to introduce these machines.
Spartan has always been a trendsetter in bringing world-class designs with international safety features in Hoists. Our multi-functionality approach to hoists has put us in a league of being innovative, thereby delivering value added products.
Many fabricated and unsafe machines have been in market for long time. Many accidents and mishaps on construction sites have been making headlines for some time now. Indian construction sites have been facing various hazardous and unsafe methods of construction, in order to save on cost and cheap labour. We have identified it and have come up with these machines which has numerous safety features, for both the materials and labour.
As mentioned before, the multi-functionality has been the ‘main feature’ of these machine. By multi-functionality, we mean our machines can carry various types of materials used at construction sites. The cage can carry materials like sand, mortar, cement bags etc. The revolutionary horizontal rebar attachment, can carry various sizes upto 9 mtr length rebars. The ‘roof attachment’ can carry 10 – 12 nos. of labour at various heights. And all these at the price of single machine. Hence it is the best alternative to the Expensive Tower Crane, and also saves cost on purchasing, erection and dismantling of the same.
Revolutionary Design Concept And Material Optimization:
- World class fully loaded safety features
- Fully loaded integrated control panel
- Best in class motor from best in class manufacturer
- Galvanization of crucial component: Mast, Cable guide, Base mast, etc.
- Design ensures faster erection, saves time, money and efforts.
Longer Life Of Masts & Cage:
- Side walls and cage floor are made from anti skid, anti-corrosive and strong panels
- Rest cage components are Sand blasted, coated with red-oxide primer and Enamel paint
- Entry & Exit doors are hot dip galvanized.
Less Power Consumption:
- Gear box & motor used is one of the best in industry delivering 94% efficiency
- Less than 6 per cent loss in power conversion
- Highly efficient 9.2 KW motor ensures low power consumption.
Low Maintenance & Repair Cost:
- Unique Uni-case gear box design ensures less wear & tear in gear box & low noise during operation
- Double roller system ensures smoother ride & uniform distribution of load on mast
- Fault indicators to show readiness of safety systems and operational safety to avoid any damage which will require further repair.
Spartan has been in forefront in terms of sales and marketing through our wide PAN India presence of 15 cities, along with efficient team of engineers and spare stock. Our prime marketing strategy would be to promote it and spread awareness through Excon, where we are participating with a huge outdoor stall of more than 1500 mtr. We being the Event Sponsor, would also leverage the promotion of these products. Our sales & marketing team is well equipped with collaterals, videos and presentations to spread awareness, explain the applications, usage and operations of the machines. Hence we invite everyone to Excon, to experience the working of these machines.
The acceptance of these machines has been phenomenal. As mentioned before, these products have been born after a lot of study, research and interactions with our customers of our more than 500 machines. Our design team has studied and researched many Indian and European machines, and this is the result of our survey and learnings. We have erected these machines at various sites in India, on test basis, and got a very positive and motivating feedback. With certain modifications in the design and operation, we have finally come up with the best design to cater to Indian construction site conditions.