Jungheinrich AG produced the first four-wheel electric truck 70 years ago. In 2011, it was the first to launch a material handling equipment with a lithium-ion battery. Today, almost 100% of the company’s forklifts are powered by electricity. “Achieving sustainability in our operations is one of the pillars of our Strategy 2025+. By advancing the development of innovative products and solutions for material flow, our aim is to reconcile economic, environmental and social development, and meet the requirements of our stakeholders who are our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners,” says Dr Lars Brzoska, Chairman of the company’s Management Board.
Jungheinrich is a global provider of intralogistics solutions that are tailor-made to meet customers’ growing challenges in logistics. From warehouse systems to implementation of digital processes and provision of custom forklift trucks, it offers intralogistics solutions that are customised to specific needs, since no two warehouses are the same.
Jungheinrich is also a pioneer of Li-Ion batteries which the company has extensive experience in through continuous development over the past 10 years. Today, almost all its trucks are available with Li-Ion battery. The company undertakes in-house R&D and production to provide a complete system that is unique to the market.
Advantages of Li-ion batteries to consumers:
- Longer service life of battery through prevention of deep discharge thanks to BMS
- Fast, easy and safe charging
- Maintenance and gas-free
- 5-year warranty
- High availability of trucks and batteries
- Energy savings in comparison with conventional chargers
- No battery change and no need for expensive infrastructure
Jungheinrich Lithium-Ion operated products
The BB / BC electric forklift trucks are used for loading and unloading materials. They are suitable for occasional use in two-shift operations under light to medium operating conditions. They come with integrated side shift with possibility to add attachments. Outdoor use is possible by using outdoor option package IPX5.
The new Reach Trucks ETV M series is available with different performance packages for drive-in racking and stacking in warehouses. High lifting heights, high residual capacity, integrated lithium-ion battery, and low energy consumption, saves customers time and money. The standard and optional assistance systems ensure highest level of safety and protection during application.
- Maximum throughput with lowest energy consumption
- High residual capacity for more throughput
- New electric system for increased safety
- Integrated Li-ion battery
- Tailor-made optional features for all applications.
- Application industries: Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing, E-commerce.