Loadall is a world class material handling equipment which aims at mechanizing the handling processes across all industries such as Agricultural Logistics, Construction, and Process industry. Its features and benefits include:
- Maximum lift height - Unmatched stacking and dumping capability of upto 7, 11, and 17 meter on 530-70, 530-110, and 540-170 respectively.
- Maximum forward reach of 3.67, 7.3, and 12.5 meter on 530-70, 530-110, and 540-170 respectively
- 4 Wheeled drives for unmatched operations over uneven terrain.
- The 530-70 and the 530-110 come with a rear wheel steers for better maneuverability.
- Safety and Comfort: JCB Loadall provides unmatched safety and comfort. The machine cabins are fitted with Rolling Over Protection System and Falling Over Protection System that enhances the operator safety. JCB Load Alls also have an Integral Lateral Load Moment Indicator to warn the operator in case the load exceeds the limits and a stabilizer cut-off for safe working operation.
- Superior Design: The machine comes with a legendary 'U' shaped boom and a single closing plate welds to reduce joints and stress points, and boom overlapping for structural rigidity of the boom.
- Hydraulic extension rams with no chains is suited for heavy duty bucket arduous bucket applications. These world class aggregates help the Load Alls delivery, and the inherent reliability of the equipment.