Precision, Safety, And Reliability
Operative In Crowded Places
FZQ Series anchorage luffing-jib tower cranes are well suited for heavy lifting and placement duties on the most challenging jobsites where they can also help you save time on other jobsite duties by easily moving materials from one place to another.
These cranes can solve all the problems that may appear in building sites settled in crowded places, i.e. the lifting of the grid plate of the power plant.
Very Fast to Install
FZQ Series anchorage luffing-jib tower cranes are a good example of advanced technology. They are very fast to install and takes hardly 10-20 days, according to different model owing to the modular structure and the pre-assembling in factory.
From the efficient setup that gets you working quickly to the variety of jobsite duties it can handle, you’ll get great value from your Finehope® tower crane everyday.
All Finehope luffing-jib tower cranes (FZQ Series) include the following key features and benefits:
- upper slewing, upper jacking with jib hinged-joint backwards
- wider working range with luffing-jib, maximum lifting capacities up to 150T
- main hook capacity from 63t to 150t, fly jib capacity upto 20t
- minimal erection and set-up time, lower transferring cost
- less requirement for the auxiliary erection equipments
- less self-weight but strong wind resistant ability
- no concrete foundation is necessary
- minimal "footprint" leaves much more room on jobsite
- cylindrical tower sections, easily connected by half shell coupling systems
- the adoption of super strength fine grain alloy steel tubes in the main chord of the boom system
- all mast rods are connected with locking taper pins
- Lebus drums, PLC Frequency Control System, black box functional security system
- elevator equipped with check –in device, walk in electric cabinet
- ergonomic cabin with real-time monitor ensure a safe and comfortable operation
- quiet operation (they run on electricity) and environment-friendly
- hydraulic climbing assembly
- stationary, once erected
- easy to operate with a short learning curve
- virtually no downtime, high efficiency
- safe operating techniques, minimal maintenance
- high value retention and long useful life
- certified by ISO9001:2000, DIN EN ISO9001:2000, GB"T28001:2001, OHSAS18001:1999, GB"T19001:2000 idt ISO9001:2000.