LCH300/16 t is available in various versions: embedded, supported on bases of 6 or 8 metres, or movable. The crane can be assembled with 2.5 x 2.5m tower sections. Its modular jib has a reach of 25 to 60 metres with configurations every 5 metres. It has a minimum working radius of 4 metres and a minimum radius of 9 metres when out of service.
It has manual transmission combinations of 1T (direct pulling) and 2T. The maximum load capacity is 8t with the 1T configuration and 16t with the 2T configuration. The maximum load at the jib end is 3,400 and 3,150kg, respectively.
From the cabin there is direct visibility of the lifting mechanism of between 50kW (standard) and 65kW (optional). Thanks to the Effi-Plus technology, it is possible to increase the speed of the lifting mechanism without affecting consumption, which allows loading cycles to be considerably reduced, thereby improving the productivity of the crane.
This new luffing jib crane from Comansa incorporates the award-winning CUBE Cab (L or XL) with split type air conditioning. The cabin platform, like the lifting and hydraulic unit platforms, can be transported in a single piece.
As part of its commitment to make constant improvements in its products and services, Comansa has developed Crane Mate, a new digital solution for fleet management and crane monitoring. The system provides real time technical information, location, alerts, and crane productivity and maintenance parameters, as well as the possibility of reporting and configuring events and recording machinery lease periods, amongst other features. All this translates to increased efficiency and time and cost savings.
Crane Mate consists of two elements:
- Hardware: complete kit pre-installed in the cranes, in turnkey mode, made up of commercial devices that facilitate both replacements and maintenance on the one hand and retrofit on the other.
- Software: platform developed in-house for online access, with restricted, secure access, and which offers a display with the machine's settings and functions and other services that are useful to the client.
- Comprehensive management of crane fleets
- Analysis and verification of hours worked, productivity, and useful life of the crane
- Supervision of errors and alarms in real time
- Maximise fleet efficiency and profitability
- Reduction of operating and service costs
- Personalised data reports
- Ad-hoc integration with third party information technology platforms