The Next Generation Cone CrusherNAWA DURACONE SRM400 & SRM500 models for Aggregate and Mineral Ore Processing
The 'Duracone SRM' models have several innovative design, construction and operational features that are unique and adds to their unmatched superior performance in secondary, tertiary and quaternary crushing applications.
- It is extremely user-friendly. e.g. the top shell can be removed or reinstalled in 20 minutes or less, whenever a liner change, or other maintenance needs that call for top shell removal, is required.
- All major maintenance can be done from above the crusher, or from outside the crusher.
- The combination of anti-friction roller bearings in the eccentric drive, and the hydrostatic thrust bearing under the head, allow very high loading, and at the same time very low power consumption when running empty, leaving a high percentage of motor power available for crushing
- The SRM models are field-tested for crushing river gravel with a compression strength up to 70,000 psi
- The low friction in the drive also prevents the shaft spinning when the crusher is running empty, or is lightly fed with segregated feed, and thus eliminates the need for a shaft brake.
- The anti-friction roller bearings in the drive and eccentric mechanism ensure constant geometric alignment, which reduces wear and tear on the gear drive and thrust bearings compared to those fitted with bronze bushes.
- It is perfectly well balanced, with the counter-weights enclosed inside the eccentric mechanism, and thus the counter-weights are not subject to wind resistance and abrasion.
- The crusher speed changes can be made, if required, because of the anti-friction bearing design for the drive and eccentric mechanism, as against those fitted with bonze bushes that have speed restrictions.
- Low headroom for portable and stationary plants