Terex Finlay rolled out the first production unit of its fourth generation 883+ heavy duty screener, which was built at the state-of-the-art Terex Materials Processing facility in Hosur. The Terex Finlay 883+ heavy duty screener has been developed as a high capacity and versatile heavy duty scalper to work in primary and secondary screening applications such as quarry and mining, construction demolition waste, sand, gravel, compost, top soil, coal and iron ore. The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 600 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator. The machine is equipped with three hydraulically folding discharge conveyors allowing for maximum stockpiling capacity and associated benefits of rapid set up and tear down times. Key features:
- Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16'x 5') top deck and 4.8m x 1.5m (16' x 5') bottom deck screen.
- Each on board discharge conveyor is powered by a separate hydraulic circuit as standard.
- The banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- Fully reversible side conveyors as standard, which offers ultimate flexibility to the customer depending on their specific requirements.
Video: 883+ in a quarry application
Video: 883+ in quarry overburden application
Video: 883+ in recycling application
Video: set up and tear down animation
Click here to download the Brochure