These are tough and challenging times for the Construction Industry as there is a general nervousness around resumption of businesses, safety of its people and machines, the availability of service support, and the financial strain of stalled projects.
Amidst this chaos, Sandvik is standing strong with its customers and introduced a comprehensive CovidAssist package that offers a host of benefits, especially for the crushing and screening customers.
The pandemic has had an extreme and unprecedented impact on almost all businesses across the globe. And due to a dramatic liquidity squeeze and the lock- down of human resources, it has impacted the construction and Infrastructure sector the most. While the businesses are restarting, people are getting back to work, the economy is inching back, the real impact of Covid-19 is starting to become more and more evident. The climb back to normalcy is going to be challenging and the industry will need all the help it can get.
As the industry gears up for a restart, with screening and crushing plants springing back to life, it is important to smoothen the process. Resolving their commitment of being a partner you can always bank on, Sandvik has launched the CovidAssist program which is extending many benefits:
- A comprehensive six-month extension in your active warranty (as of 20th March, 2020) on any of Sandvik’s Crushing and Screening machinery.
- A special discount on consumables and spares
- An exclusive site visit by a Sandvik service champ (to help you increase the plant’s efficiency, and pre-empt any impending service needs)
- A dedicated Zonal helplines for quick query support resolution
- A comprehensive SOPs manual for this restart amidst the Covid-19.