Propel group which has a turnover of Rs.400 crores is into manufacturing of various high precision components for global players like Caterpillar/GE/Mitsubishi/Komatsu/IR/Rexroth etc. Following the company ethos "A Commitment to Excellence" the group has achieved: Shortest development cycle, inclusive of parts for GE, DOL supply status for regularly supplied products to leading OEMs, Choicest partner for all the existing customers and Quick ramp-up and facility upgradation.
Beside Propel, OPEL other group companies include 'BULL MACHINES,' a market leader in India for Tractor Attachments, 'Bull Smarti,' a company which is into manufacturing of Back Hoe Loaders and Front End Wheel Loaders and 'SANDFITS', a pioneers foundry which is capable of manufacturing castings up to 5 tons (single component).
In addition to these and to diversify its products range, OPEL has set up a Joint Venture with Socomec SPA, Italy, one of the European leaders in the manufacture of Hydraulic Rock Breakers and established a joint venture company "OPEL SOCOMEC India Pvt Ltd" at Coimbatore to manufacture Hydraulic Rock Breakers. The company's medium and heavy range of Hydraulic Breakers are designed with unique technology and quality, which will be the perfect tool for Demolition, Mining, Quarrying, Public, and Road works.
The group company Propel based out of Coimbatore is India's first "CE CERTIFIED" and also fastest growing manufacturer of Crushing, Screening, Sand Washing Equipment/plants including M Sand Plants. These equipment and plants are manufactured at its state-of-the-art facility using CNC machines and strictly checked for conformance in CMM (coordinate measuring machine) matching International Quality Standards. The company's world-renowned machining facilities and vast experience form the backbone of Propel, making it an ideal solution provider to the highly competitive and technology driven mining and construction industries.
Propel's products comprise a comprehensive range of Jaw Crushers, Cone Crushers, Vertical Shaft Impactors (VSI), Sand Washers, Feeders and Vibrating Screens. Each of its products comes with rugged framework, designed for rugged performance and high durability. The vertical integration of the group ensures all products are cast and finished to perfection. Besides these, its all the products are also backed by nationwide after sales and support network.
"At Propel, we see ourselves as creators of future. With this belief, stems our commitment to excel. To us, our products must facilitate the building of a better world and reflect the attributes of our group," says Managing Director, V. Senthil Kumar.
Products' Salient Features:
- Fully Welded Construction gives equal strength in all directions
- Finite Element Analyzed frame structure
- Single piece casted pitman and rear end frame
- Grease lubricated large spherical roller bearings
- Forged alloy steel eccentric shaft
- Cartridge type frame bearing housing
- Massive flywheels with taper bore seating for easy assembly and dismantling
- Interchangeable and reversible Jaw plates
- Optimized Nip angle for effective feed opening
- Dual counter balance arrangement minimizes the dynamic forces transmitted to supporting structure.
- High leaded tin bronze for bottom shell frame bush bearing and eccentric bush are larger in size to take care of the high shock load in the dusty crushing environment.
- All internal components are accessible from the top of the crusher to save time for replacement is possible with normally available tool gear for maximum power transmission and noiseless operation.
- Backlash of the gear drive can be easily adjusted by slightly rotating the counter shaft housing assembly cartridge on either direction.
- Lubricant oil pressure in the bottom shell bush and eccentric bush area is same. Bushes are located in the upline of the oil direction.
- An imported spider spherical plain bearing houses the top end of the main shaft and act as a fulcrum for eccentric throw movement.
- Specially built steel structure for smooth operation
- Low operating cost
- Low power consumption per ton of output
- High production and crushing ratio
- Hydraulic feed control
- High quality of product with excellent cubical form as per MOST standards
- Automated Lubricated System
- The influence of material moisture content can reach up to 8 percent
- The fine content can be controlled by varying the Rotor Speed
- Screen Frame Manufactured out of ASTM Standards special alloy steel
- Huck Bolt Design
- Unique shaft Design
- Stroke adjustment through counter weight arrangements
- Adjustment of angle
- Larger Production
- Low operating cost
- Cost Effective Low profile manganese steel Replaceable Grizzly Bars
- Cartridge type scalp screen for effective scalp and bypass material to relieve the crusher
- Exposed area is covered with high wear resistant replaceable wear liners
- Compact and low height construction
- Feeder trough fitted with liner plates against wear and tear
- Optional speed adjustment by VFD
- Sturdy construction made of steel confirming to ASTM standards
- Maximum Productivity
- Low operating Cost
- Less power Consumption
- Water Saving
- Environment Friendly
- Easy Access for Maintenance