On display were Jaw Crushers, Cone Crushers, Washing Systems, Track Equipment, Concrete Batching Plants, Asphalt Paving Machines and more. Propel has also recently launched Concrete Batching Equipment - the Pro Series of batching plants available with either Twin Shaft or Planetary Mixers - offering excellent mixing and high output.
Propel offers stationary, semi-mobile and mobile crushing and screening equipment and a comprehensive range of washing systems. The company has plant installations in over 14 countries and a swiftly expanding dealer and service network across the globe.
Propel is set to launch an Electric Dumper Truck soon and has arranged for a live demo of the truck in nearby mines for customers. Based on extensive R&D, this truck is especially designed for use in the tough terrains of Indian mines with haulage capacity of 45 tons. In addition to being sustainable and energy efficient, this truck will provide customers maximum uptime, lowest ownership cost and excellent driving comfort.
“We want customers to have first-hand experience of the superior build quality and technology of our machines. All our equipment are designed based on customer surveys and our in-house analysis of evolving market needs,” says Senthil Kumar.
Oriental Plants and Equipment Pvt Limited (OPEL) a sister concern of Propel, displayed a range of innovative products: Modular Conveyors, Rollers and Brackets, Head and Tail Pulleys, Mixers, Motorised Pulleys, Vibro Motors, Geared Motors, and Magnetic Separators.
- TRACK MOUNETED SCALPER (PSS 1550) - designed for high output and extremely accurate classification of end-product.
- TRACK MOUNTED ENDURER (QM 250S) - designed for maximum throughput and excellent product shape in a wide range of crushing applications.
- PROFAST JAW (PRFMJ 811 V2) – designed with excellent process flexibility, ideal for producing high-quality aggregates and sand with multi-stage crushing and screening units and ensures trouble-free operations.
- 350 TPH Cone Crusher (AVC350) - offers various benefits like lower installation costs, heavy duty design with optimized wear parts to keep operating costs down.
- Integrated Washing System (AVIW100) - offers extremely accurate classification, high output and is also environmentally friendly.
- Propel Asphalt Paver (PMP500) - designed for more flexibility, higher efficiency and lower operating cost, Propel pavers will set new benchmarks in the industry.
IoT, Big Data and AI are revolutionizing every industry and Propel R&D has focussed on the best use of these technologies in its equipment. “Our IoT architecture is driven by three goals: reducing process variability, increasing productivity, and improving plant uptime. We use a data driven proactive method to help analyze the condition of our plant and predict problems before they occur. This helps us prevent sudden outages, machine trips etc., and reduces maintenance costs and manpower required,” informs Senthil Kumar.
The company gave a live demo of its control panel which sends alerts/warnings if specific parameters are breached. It showcased its Auto SMS/ eMail facility which sends SMS/e Mail to customers’ phones to warn of impending problems. Also on display was plant automation SCADA, which can be retrofitted on existing plants and another in new plants. Propel also showcased Auto Feed and Auto CSS systems.