High Capacity Mobile Aggregate Crusher PlantsNAWA is the first in India to introduce tyre-mounted all mobile stations for capacities exceeding 300 TPH of aggregates, available in 2-stage and 3-stage configurations.
The company's compact range of primary jaws, secondary & tertiary hydraulic cone crushers, single or twin-drive tertiary VSI crushers are all mounted on multi-axile suspension chassis with pneumatic tyres. Designed to be 'Truly Mobile' in fully assembled state, they are sturdy and durable for haulage on paved roads as well as quarry and mining tracks.
NAWA MOBILES immensely benefit the contractors with flexibility never before experienced. Their improvised designs easy to shift and quick to setup will cut down costs. They are the ideal choice for the present day fast-track infrastructure projects.
Flow DesignThe flow-sheet for the mobile configurations is designed with inbuilt flexibility to deliver your product fractions at required production rates. Either all 40 mm or all 20 mm aggregates or combination of both sizes can be produced. The process flow shown (Figure 1) is for a typical 300 TPH plant to produce 40 mm road base materials. The NAWA flows can be fine tuned to meet any specific crushing task.
Plant LayoutUsing their knowledge based engineering; the company provides a complete mobile crushing solution with a plant layout to fit into your quarry area. The transportable quick to set-up mobile stations together with the associated equipment and belt conveyors are arranged to deliver optimum capacity with less capital and per ton costs and trouble-free operation. Complete plant engineering is done in-house by experienced engineers. High quality aggregates and production rates are guaranteed.
The layout shown (Figure 2) is a typical 300 TPH mobile crusher combination, with vibrating screens mounted on portable steel skids, designed to meet the aggregate requirements of any fast-track highway or other infrastructure construction projects.
Equipment SpecificationsThe sizes and specifications of their new and unique mobile stations and other auxiliary equipment in a +300 TPH plant, are given in Table-1. The belt conveyor sizes may vary to suit the plant configuration and stockpile capacities, which will be designed to suit the plot plan.
- Unique combinations to yield up to 350 TPH of 40mm or 250 TPH of 20mm aggregates and crushed sand.
- All three stages of crushing primary, secondary and tertiary on wheel-mounted mobile stations.
- PST 1209 (50” x 38”) NAWAJAW crusher on tri-axle suspension chassis.
- Twin-Cone GLH-RBC 3000 NAWACONE on tandem-axle suspension chassis.
- Twin-drive NAWAPACTOR NP4503RR VSI on tandem-axle suspension chassis with a surge bin.
- All designed for durable and rigid road transport conditions.
- Maximum mobility and quick setup.
- Well thought out flow designs to deliver quality products.
- Flexible plant arrangement for high productivity.