Feed Box Size Range: 25 – 250 mm
The latest product in NAWA's repertoire is the NAWA FEEDER which ensures that there is no segregation of rock feed into the crusher, thereby providing increase in life of concave/mantle wear life, throughput, reduction in power consumption to mention a few.
The hydraulically driven NAWA feeder is for use with the Cone Crushers to obtain even distribution of the feed into the crusher, in terms of both size-gradation and mass.
Even distribution of the rock feed into the cone crusher is the most important and major factor in obtaining the highest possible production of finished sizes and to obtain consistent percentage of both product shape and shape of particles.
Rock is generally delivered to a cone crusher by either:
- A belt conveyor
- A customary vibrating-feeder that draws the rock from a surge bin above the crusher and feeds it into the crusher
NAWA Rotary Feeder – in Action
The NAWA Feeder is so designed that a bed of stone cushion is built up inside the rotating box that prevents wear and tear on the body of the Feeder.
The NAWA feeder is so simple in its design that it can fitted on a Steep/Flat head cone crusher in an existing/new site in quick time.
For the steep head cone crusher, it is mounted on the spider hub with an adaptor and hydraulic motor. For the flat head cone crusher, instead of the adaptor we would require a bolt up frame for mounting the NAWA Feeder.
- Eliminates segregation of feed material & evenly distributes feed material throughout 360 degree of the crushing chamber of cone crusher
- Can be used on any cone crusher Hydraulically driven motor with simple external power pack requiring only 3 - 5 HP
- NAWA feeder speed can be varied by adjusting a flow control valve (or optionally by use of variable displacement pump or by using a VFD), to accommodate varying feed levels in the crushing chamber (Unlike fixed speed of other competitor's products). At max. speed of approx. 40 rpm, feed rate can be up to 600tph
- NAWA feeder speed can be integrated and made part of the automation of the crusher
- It is difficult to fill bottom zone of the chamber in any flat head cone crusher, but NAWA Feeder can really help to continuously flood feed the entire entry area of crushing chamber with un-segregated feed.
- NAWA feeder boxes are available in 4 standard sizes suiting different feed sizes. However custom built boxes are easily accommodated
- Ideal for usage in Secondary, Tertiary, Quaternary & fine crushing applications like manufactured sand