In addition, Nawa bridges capacity gaps with competitors equipment offerings and introduce equivalent ranges where it lacks a products offering. It will continue to lead in high capacity cone crushers market with the trailblazing Duracone SRM Series of cone crushers in both standalone and mobile formats. The company will also usher in a new range of products under both the manufacturing and distribution segment as well as takes it heavy fabrication capabilities to higher levels. It is capable of undertaking heavy fabrication works for the ports, power and defence sectors.
NAWA has recently acquired the technical knowhow and worldwide manufacturing rights of ‘Duracone SRM’ cone crushers from Durable Crushers Inc, USA. With this addition of new generation cone crushers to its product portfolio, NAWA has the full range of high performance cone crushers to process either hard stone or mineral ores upto 700 TPH crushing capacity. The world’s best designed Cone Crusher SRM400 and SRM500 are durable for secondary, tertiary and quaternary applications.
- The ‘Duracone SRM’ models have several innovative design, construction and operational features that are unique and add to their unmatched superior performance in secondary, tertiary and quaternary crushing applications.
- It is extremely user-friendly. e.g. the top shell can be removed or reinstalled in 20 minutes or less, whenever a liner change, or other maintenance needs that call for top shell removal, is required.
- All major maintenance can be done from above the crusher, or from outside the crusher.
- The combination of anti-friction roller bearings in the eccentric drive, and the hydrostatic thrust bearing under the head, allow very high loading, and at the same time very low power consumption when running empty, leaving a high percentage of motor power available for crushing.
- The SRM models are field-tested for crushing river gravel with a compression strength of upto 70,000 psi
- The low friction in the drive also prevents the shaft spinning when the crusher is running empty, or is lightly fed with segregated feed, and thus eliminates the need for a shaft brake.
- The anti-friction roller bearings in the drive and eccentric mechanism ensure constant geometric alignment, which reduces wear and tear on the gear drive and thrust bearings compared to those fitted with bronze bushes.
- It is perfectly well-balanced with the counter-weights enclosed inside the eccentric mechanism, and thus the counter-weights are not subject to wind resistance and abrasion.
- The crusher speed changes can be made, if required, because of the anti-friction bearing design for the drive and eccentric mechanism, as against those fitted with bonze bushes that have speed restrictions.
- Low headroom for portable and stationary plants.