Are the construction and mining equipment manufacturing companies in consonance with the momentum gained by infrastructure sector?
To discover this, NBM&CW visited Marsman India Ltd, an ISO 9001 company, which has not only grown into a full-fledged and sophisticated manufacturing unit from a small scale unit but has also earned the trust of its customers.
The company started in 1986 in industrial area of Nashik as a small-scale unit, manufacturing earthmoving and mining equipment, under the brand names “Kamal Road Roller” and “Shaktiman” its success actually laid the foundation for the inception of Marsman India Ltd in 2000. Today, the company has modern and state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to cater to the fast changing needs of Indian market by manufacturing quality and productivity oriented equipments, viz., mobile and stationary crushers (Jaw, Cone, Impactor), Vibrating Screens, Feeders, Feeding Hoppers, Conveyor systems etc.
Elaborating on buttressing the sales and after sales services he added, the company has a wide network of marketing system across the country and abroad. Today, the annual turnover of the company has reached in millions (INR). The company is exporting its machines to several countries in Gulf, Africa and Asia.
Primary Mobile CrushersMarsman’s Primary mobile crushing solutions find wide range of applications in quarrying recycling, mining, aggregate production, cement production and tunnel crushing. They are compact, stable and have high mobility. As the different units are compatible with each other, they can also be combined together in accordance with requirement. The easy mobility enables plants to move within and between sites, thus lowering material transport costs. The benefits also include less quarry traffic, lesser dust, noise and exhaust emissions.
- Crushing capacity ranging from 50–250 tons per hour can be fitted as per required output capacity
- It has Vibratory Grizzly Feeder as per crusher size.
- The Conveyer Belt comes fitted with Magnetic Separators at Discharge end.
- Comes with Electrical Control Panel fitted with motors, starters, etc which can function for all units 415 V 50 Hz, 3 Phase.
- The unit is mounted on Heavy Duty Mobile Chassis fitted with Axle, Tyres and complete Brake system unit.