Keestrack, the specialist in mobile material processing technology, is offering its advanced diesel-electric crushing solution with additional plug-in capabilities in India. Hige power savings in the range of upto 30% can be obtained when operating diesel-electric – with constant low engine revs – and upto 70% opting for full electric plug-in-operation via external gen sets or power grid. In diesel-electric operation, hybrids have the additional capability of supplying electricity to secondary e-plants (screeners, stackers) through their external plug-out functionality.
The B4e is the midsize-allrounder in Keestrack’s jaw range
Keestrack’s B4e Jaw crusher perfectly suits Indian conditions. It is equipped with a vibrating feeder followed by a double-deck vibrating 2300 x 1000 mm pre-screen and a proven 1100 x 700 mm jaw crusher unit. It provides a capacity up to 400 t/h and suits various recycling applications or primary crushing solutions in quarrying or various mining applications. Productive operation and high-end product standards are guaranteed through the patented N.S.S. release system while the automatic hydraulic gap adjustment continuously monitors plate wear. To optimize productivity, the B4e can be equipped with a single-deck post-screen with re-circulation conveyor.
H4e cone crusher with B4e provides complete crushing & screening solution
With a capacity of 250 t/h in secondary crushing, Keestrack H4e cone crusher is a perfect match for the B4e. The H4e features the KT-H4 cone crusher of a world-leading cone specialist. The fully automated unit provides a maximum feed size of 185 mm and allows a wide variety of concaves and high flexibility in secondary or tertiary production of defined end fractions. With a full sized three deck screen onboard the H4e, combining the B4e and H4e in production can reduce number of machines and engines from three to two.
To optimize production, the plant can be optionally equipped with a pre-screen with fines chute. As mentioned, as a standard, it comes with a efficient three-deck secondary screen module with recycling conveyor for closed-circuit processing. The large dimensioning of the hanging screen (eff. area: 3 x 5.4 m²) and large stockpiling capacity of the conveyors prevent bottle-neck effects in producing up to four highly defined quality end fractions.
The unique feature of Keestrack tracked solutions: delivering lowest cost per ton produced and higher availability. Other advantages include:
- Completely mobile track mounted systems with two chassis design instead of three. Full size three deck screen on cone chassis.
- Very low power costs owing to diesel electric drives/direct plug in.
- Completely hybrid design; when electricity is available at site, the diesel engine can be switched off and the whole system can be plugged into electric grid and work like stationary/wheel mounted unit.
- Other innovations, including on-board GPS systems, load sensing pumps, etc, make these machines very advanced.
- Plug-out facility on crushers to drive auxiliary machines such as welding machines, stackers, illumination etc.