Darda Hydraulic Rock and Concrete Splitters work according to the safe and proven wedge principle. First of all, a hole is drilled to a specified diameter and depth using an ordinary rock drill. Then the wedge set is inserted into the hole with the wedge in retracted position.
The Splitters are easy to operate, low maintenance, extremely versatile, durable–many of its customers are using Splitters for the past 10 years, easy to transport. Available in different models for different applications like:
- Removal of Overburden in natural stone industry–Granite, Marble, Sandstone etc.
- Precision splitting in the natural stone industry for production of marble & granite blocks.
- Demolition work in concrete and re-inforced Concrete like wall, bridges, foundations etc.
- Hard Rock excavation.
- Demolition of Rocks for trenching, tunneling etc.
- Enlarging work in underground mines.
- Underwater Demolition.
- Secondary Splitting of Boulders
- Salient features:
- Low Operating Cost–Fuel consumption 1 litre per hour.
- Four to Five Splitters can be operated with one Power Pack.
- Easy handling–Weight range between 18–30 kgs.
- A Portable and light weight Hydraulic Power Pack with the option of Diesel/Petrol Engine powers this Equipment.