New Volvo FH - A Powerful, Efficient and Easy-To-Drive Truck for Heavier Loads
The Volvo FH has been the icon of Volvo Trucks for over 20 years globally. After twenty years of patronage and global adulation, it was the time to relook, rework and redefine the image. That's what we did - we worked on the new FH for you, right from the scratch. When we look at the FH now, it looks completely different, however make no mistake, it's still a Volvo FH that you are looking at. Only more rugged, efficient, and reliable.
New Volvo FH Truck with Updated FeaturesA very distinct identity Asok George and his team who worked on the exteriors had only one priority; that is to give the Volvo FH a distinctive edge. It began with an upright cabin and streamlined windscreen which makes the cabin roomier. The lines of the cabin are fluid giving an impression of a truck leaning forward with its wheels pressing the ground, rearing to go. This restless energy is further complemented with the flowing graphics on the upper edge of the mud guard flaring forwards and downwards; that emphasize the aerodynamics.
A roomy workplace at Volvo, we care for people. Everyone likes to have his own space and this is emphasized in the cabin design. The upright A-pillars make the cabin more spacious, making it an inviting place where drivers would enjoy their work. The windscreen is larger, curving towards the A-pillar, giving a feeling of space. The cab has a high ceiling to further enhance the high overhead space, along with a sky roof, which doubles up as an emergency exit.
The Volvo FH keeps the driver updated with the Dynafleet Online 'Fuel & Environment' and 'Positioning' services. It provides information regarding vehicles performance and location, for better control on the fleet and take required action to improve their operational efficiency. To sum it up, the Volvo FH still remains the flagship model, which transcends its own benchmark time after time and maintains its position of being the most powerful truck on the Indian roads.
New Volvo FH Truck - Characteristics at a glance
- Distinguished exterior - Upright A-pillar, dynamic forward sloping design
- Bigger and brighter inside - Upright A-pillar, bigger windshield and side windows, unique roof hatch
- Unmatched driver comfort - New ergonomically designed dashboard, instrument cluster, Air suspended driver seat, sleeker steering column etc.
- High load carrying capacity - Technically approved for 200 MT of GCW
- New 10 tonnes front axle, New 33 tonnes rear tandem axle
- New 12x24 Tyre size for superior road grip and avoid tyre slippage under heavy loads
- Electric Parking Brake - The parking brake activation is through an easy-access switch on the dash. Also the parking brake activates automatically when the engine is turned off to ensure high degree of safety even if the driver misses it.
- Dynaflee Online - 'Fuel & Environment' and 'Positioning' services.