The CC-4 formwork system is mainly for non-residential building (large surface areas) with a good finishing surface, where geometry and distance between columns is regular.
Basic Components of CC-4 system
- Structure made up of components like Drophead, Beam CC and Transversal CC TE.
- Shuttering face made up of CC panels (Plywood fitted within Aluminum frame).
- Support System made Aluprop (Aluminum Props) or EP Prop (Galvanized European Props).
Important Characteristics of CC-4
- Most system elements are manufactured in aluminum, and some elements are plastic, thus this is a very lightweight formwork.
- Very low number of props required per m2. This makes it possible to use larger sections of profile, and increase the distance between props.
- This formwork stripping system is designed to facilitate the recovery of material without permitting any of it to fall to the ground-achieved by “drophead” system. This helps to increased worker safety and reduces material deterioration.
- The drophead and the prop function as the remaining elements.
- The system permits prior assembly of the grid and thereafter placement of the panels.
- Great versatility which enables to change beam direction; one beam can be installed at a 90º angle to its adjacent beam.
- Head automatically fastens to the props via a mechanical hook.
- Easy to adjust height and to level the formwork because of few props used in setup.
- Simple and safe solution for cantilevers.
- High efficiency of assembly and disassembly. Quick framing and stripping is the unique criterion of this system.