BEML displayed construction equipment models of different capacities embedded with the latest technologies at Excon. Products included models BD85 and BD50HST in the Dozer category, model BG505I and BG405A under Motor Graders with emission norms compliant BSIV engines, and model BL30-1 in the Loaders category.
- Dozer BD50 HST (Hydro-Static Transmission): India’s first Heli-Portable Dozer powered with 90 FHP (67 kw) @ 1750 rpm BEML diesel engine and Hydrostatic Transmission, can be carried with the help of a helicopter to higher altitude areas. The total dismantling and assembling of the equipment can be carried out in 15 minutes.
- Dozer BD85: Powered by 230 HP BEML turbocharged direct injection powerful diesel engine fitted with Power-shift transmission and Straight Tilt Dozer Blade.
- Loader BL30-1: Powered by Ashok Leyland BSIII Engine developing 220 HP @2200 rpm, turbocharged, water cooled, 4 stroke, direct injection diesel engine and fitted with Power shift transmission of 4F-3R speed. The bucket size varies from 1.5 cum to 3.3 cum based on the density of the material being handled.
- Motor Grader BG405A: It is fitted with a 10 feet blade for small width road construction work. Powered by BEML diesel engine, developing 125 HP, and fitted with power shift Transmission with 6F & 3R speed, Scarifier attachment.
- Motor Grader BG605I: Powered by 146.8 HP @ 1800 rpm BEML model diesel Engine, turbocharged, water cooled, four stroke, six cylinders, fitted with hydro shift transmission having 6F & 5R speed and with Blade length of 12 feet.
BEML with its nationwide sales network, after-sales-service support with Parts Depot and full-fledged Service Centres enables buyers to access a wide range of products and services, thus ensuring overall customer satisfaction.