Here’s how life is going to be digital for an Atlas Copco dealer service engineer and Atlas Copco customer. Let’s take a look at “A day in the life of an Atlas Copco dealer service engineer with Atlas Copco India’s PowerHub dealer mobile app and PowerCare customer mobile app”.
6:00 pm: Shah Granites, owner of XAH236 portable air compressor, checks into his Atlas Copco PowerCare mobile app designed for customers, logs in his service breakdown request in less than a minute.
The service ticket reflects in Atlas Copco’s PowerHub mobile app designed for dealers once the ticket is assigned to a dealer service engineer via Atlas Copco’s DMS (dealer management system).
The Atlas Copco dealer service engineer checks the PowerHub app and plans his travel based on the assigned ticket.
9:00 am: Dealer service engineer visits dealer office and collects the required tools/parts.
9:30 am: He clocks in the start time of his travel to Shah Granites in the PowerHub app.
- He repairs the machine and recommends service kits to the customer for the next service.
- He adds comments on the service kits, gets the customer’s digital signature, and successfully closes the call.
- Customer’s PowerCare app will show the call as COMPLETE within minutes.
- Shah Granites gets an NPS feedback notification on the PowerCare app.
- Customer ticks the appropriate smiley to record his feedback.
- Dealer service coordinator raises a quote based on the required parts to the customer.
How will Atlas Copco’s digital service makes life easier for customers?
Reports such as field visit schedule, actual travel time and actual working time are captured in real time within minutes. Traditionally, handwritten service reports were the norm. Now, with Atlas Copco PowerHub and PowerCare, dealers will use a mobile app with digital service reports, and customer service tickets will be closed in record time.
By upgrading from manual service reporting to mobile apps, Atlas Copco aims to improve customer experience and thereby enhance customer satisfaction in the post-product purchase phase.