Kaushik Engineering Works is a prominent road construction equipment manufacturer maintains unmatched quality of equipment with zero-tolerance for errors. Being a family owned and operated, the company is also a leading exporter of Hot-Mix and Wet-Mix Plants and around 50% of its products are sold in export markets. Currently, its products are being exported to South Asian, African, Middle East, and European countries. Moreover, it is aggressively promoting sales in the Latin American and East European markets.
The company's products range includes asphalt drum mix plants, asphalt batch mix plants, concrete batching plants, road sweepers, and so on. Its current focus is now on designing asphalt batch mix plants of higher capacity that can generate revenue five times more than the drum mix plant.
It's KEW (Stationary) and MDM (Mobile) series offers customers the industry's finest & proven technical solution, latest generation process controls and automation together with total installation and site support, aimed to deliver precisely mixed quality asphalt – productively and profitably. KEW series is available in different capacities starting from 35 to 150 TPH output with different models whereas MDM series starts from 20 to 120 TPH.
KEW Standard Configuration:
- Drying & Mixing Unit
- Cold Aggregate Four Bin Feeder
- Bitumen Tank
- L.D.O. / Fuel Tank
- Mineral Filler Unit
- Oversize Removal Vibrating Screen
- Conveyors - Load out & Slinger
- Gob Hopper
- Electrical Control Panel with Fully Furnished Cabin
MDM-25 Standard Configuration:
- One Single Chassis consisting of Drying & Mixing Unit, Cold Aggregate Four Bin Feeder, Conveyors, Gob Hopper & L.D.O./Fuel Tank
- Bitumen Tank with towing system
- Fully Furnished Cabin with Electrical Control Panel on towing system
MDM-45 (with pollution control unit) Standard Configuration:
- One Chassis - Drying & Mixing Unit with Load out Conveyor & Gob Hopper
- One Chassis - Cold Aggregate Four Bin Feeder with Slinger conveyor
- One Chassis - Bitumen Tank, L.D.O. / Fuel Tank & Mineral Filler Unit
- One Chassis - Electrical Control Panel with Fully Furnished Cabin & Optional D.G. Set
For Kaushik, customer satisfaction being of prime importance besides, transparent operations and organizational integrity remain the values that inspire and motivate them to scale new heights. They treat their customers as an integral part of their family and don't believe in just selling equipment and making clients, but believe in providing complete solutions and making friends.