Hyundai's relentless efforts are always aimed at designing and manufacturing world-class excavators. The latest excavator being offered in its range for the Indian market is the robust, heavy duty long crawler R340LC-7. Built and developed in India by Hyundai India technical team, the excavator offers Hyundai D6AC-C, 6 cylinders, turbocharged, 4 cycle diesel engine built for power, reliability, economy and low emission. The engine meets Tier II emission regulations and develops a torque of 120 kgf-m at 1400 rpm and 275 hp gross power.
The excavator offers better stability during operation and is best used in mining, marble/granite quarries, etc. Various buckets & parts options are provided considering its wide range of applications. Anti-wear characteristics, bucket link durability, thicker and additional steel plates make the excavator stronger and durable.
- Hyundai's own engine that produces more power with lesser fuel consumption
- Powerful and reliable engine manufactured by Hyundai
- Engine withstands higher loads with greater durability for tougher jobs
- Equipped with CAPO (Computer Aided Power Optimization) system that: optimizes engine and pump power by EPPR, mode optimiza- tion for various work loads: supports feature like power boost, one touch deceleration, warming up system, engine overheat prevention system, anti restart system, etc. monitors multiple display on single LCD for: Engine speed, Battery voltage, Solenoid and relay real time information, hydraulic and coolant temperature, self-diagnostic capabilities, automatic warning for maintenance interval
- Durable structure - Safety is of most importance to us. We have customized our products as per application needs, enhancing the strength and durability of the machines. Structural integrity is tested by way of FEM (Finite Elements Method) analysis and long-term durability tests. It guarantees safety and resistance against external impact when working in rough condition.
- Hydraulics - To achieve optimum precision, Hyundai developed the hydraulic system to provide the operator with super fine touch and improved controllability. Pump flow control reduces flow when controls are not being used to minimize fuel consumption.
- Saving of fuel comes from making the hydraulic system more intelligent and this is done with the help of mechatronics. And the software installed on the machine optimizes the energy, thereby increasing the fuel efficiency of the machine.
- Cabin is thoughtfully and ergonomically designed for easy management of controls. Also excellent visibility and ventilation system offers clear view.
- Operator's work efficiency increases with better work environment. And operating the R340LC-7 is unique to every operator. Operators can fully customize their work environment and operating preferences to suit their individual needs.
- R 340 -7 offer optimum utilization of power with different modes for different applications. And brings the engine rpm to low idle rpm with one touch button when the machine is in idle and vice-versa mode. It can protect the starter from re-starting during engine operation, even if operator turns on the start key accidently.
- Powerful engine with high torque
- Large displacement & environment-friendly engine
- Ergonomically designed comfortable operator's cabin
- Highly efficient and durable hydraulic aggregates
- Wide and versatile working range
- Faster working speed
- Powerful bucket digging and arm crowd force
- Varity of bucket range to suite application
- Varity of arm option
- Strong and durable undercarriage for long life
Hyundai provides support to its products through a wide range of dealer network spread across India. As of today, Hyundai has more than 70 touch points that are managed by 25 dealerships and 4 regional offices. These touch points are at a distance of about 100kms to cater to the customer's requirement in terms of spare and services. We strive to bring smile on customers face by making their business more profitable.