On display were the recently launched Cat 350, along with the 374 and 395 excavators. These machines have the best-in-class technology to help increase productivity, provide cost-efficiency, and enhance safety. They come with more customizable features compared to their predecessors to meet the multi-functional requirements of customers.
“With customer-centricity as the focal point of this event, we have demonstrated our unwavering commitment to our customers by providing them best-in-class, 360-degree solutions. These next-gen excavators are designed to maximize productivity and help increase efficiency in operations,” said Mukul Dixit, Director (India) – Sales & Marketing at Caterpillar’s Global Construction and Infrastructure Division.
Customers also checked out the latest Caterpillar technologies that help accommodate a wide range of job requirements, raising the bar on performance and fuel efficiency and thereby helping customers meet their production and cost targets. “With low owning and operating costs and easy-to-use Caterpillar technology, the excavators help the customers get tons of work done on grade and on time,” informed Dixit.
Cat 350 Excavator offering high productivity and low operating cost even in demanding applications.
- High digging force and swing torque, large bucket size minimizing cycle time and maximizing payload.
- Highly efficient electro-hydraulic system and long-life filters limiting operating costs.
- Reinforced structure achieving superior durability.
- Supporting operations in rugged conditions up to 4,500m (14,764 ft) above sea level.
- Standard high-ambient temperature capability of 52°C (125°F) and a standard cold start capability of -18°C (0°F). Optional cold start capability of -32°C (-25°F) is available for extreme conditions.
- Loads more quickly with up to 10% higher swing torque compared to previous models. Additionally, the dedicated hydrostatic swing circuit increases productivity and efficiency.
- The boom, stick, and frame are up to two times stronger compared to previous models.
- Up to 20% lower maintenance costs than previous models.
The customer meeting organized by Caterpillar and Gmmco was a resounding success as it allowed customers to witness the strengths of Caterpillar’s advancements being made in Cat excavators.