These mixers, currently available in the 2 cum drum version – ARGO 2000 and 4 cum drum version – ARGO 4000, are standalone machines, capable of scooping and loading of aggregates, weigh batching, mixing, transporting and at times placing the concrete.
The versatility of these machines explain the fact that they have been the perfect choice for contractors over wide applications ranging from canal linings, check dams, buildings, urban infrastructure, windmill foundations, roads & curbs, drains & culverts, to name a few.
The key features of ARGO series of Self–loading Mobile Concrete Mixers are:
- Four wheel steering – thereby offering good manoeuvrability & flexibility
- Four wheel drive – ideal to negotiate even slushy conditions at site
- Short turning circle – hence can be used in narrow, restricted area at job sites
- Electronic weigh batching option – thereby ensuring proper quality concrete
- Single man operation – substan- tially reducing the manpower cost.
- Ergonomically placed controls – ensuring operator comfort
- ARAI certified – can be registered with RTO for plying on roads.