Parijatha's BLOCK MASTER™-1 Delivers High Quality, Productivity, and Easy Maintenance
The company's best-in-class equipment, machines, and services have been turning the gears of progress since 1990. Every machine launched by Parijatha over the years has been invented to manufacture high quality concrete blocks (solid & hollow blocks), paving blocks, kerb-stones, slabs, tiles, etc. They are rugged and robust while working on tough applications with minimum working and maintenance costs. Moreover, they are designed to perform and last longer.
The Parijatha's Block Master-I is an automatic block making machine with heavy duty tubular frame construction to withstand heavy vibrations and pressure. The machine is designed especially for rugged working conditions and for bulk production of concrete products. It comes with a range of advanced features enabled by a state-of-the-art Siemens PLC and HMI System.
The Block Master-I is capable of manufacturing Interlock Paving Blocks, Concrete Masonry Blocks, Kerb Stones and various other Products, for the Construction Industry.
- Sturdy Tubular Structure
- Independent Torsion Bars for pressing and de-moulding
- Heavy Duty frequency controlled Vibrators
- Twin Vibrators for tamper head
- Fully Automatic Cycle PLC Controlled with HMI
- Frequency Drives and other related Electricals
- Manifold Modular Hydraulics with Heavy Duty Pump and Valves
- Automatic Feed Box for Main Base mix by Hydraulic Movement and Agitator System
- Automatic Pallet Feeder using fast action Gear Box System
- Delivery side Conveyor Feed System with options for Brushing, Sealant Spraying, etc.
- Semi-Automatic (PBM-06 & PBM PLUS), & Fully Automatic Block Making Machines - BLOCK MASTER™-1
- Linear Wet Press
- Station Automatic Press APM-216 HD, Station Wet Press APM-316 ED
- Planetary Mixers of different capacities with batching plants
- Vibratory Tables and complete Wet-Cast Plants
- Feed Hoppers and Pallet Handling Systems.