Being credited for introducing many new and innovative products, such as MCP - Horizontal Concrete Batching/Mixing Plant Series, RMC - Compact Concrete Batching/Mixing Plant, MAC - Compact Concrete Batching/Mixing Plant Series, MA - Mobile Concrete Batching/Mixing Plant Series, MASM - Semi Mobile Concrete Batching/Mixing Plant Series, MST - Self-loading Transit Mixer, etc. The company uses advanced technology in its machines that has helped Indian infrastructure industries to ease their work and grow efficiently.
MAC Series-High on performance, Economical and Easy Installation
MAC Series, the Compact Concrete Batching/Mixing plant requires minimum civil foundations (Four footprints) in comparison to other conventional plants of former times.
Interestingly, the plant is supplied in a ready-to-use, completely pre- wired and pre-piped condition, which in result, saves installation time. This series is available with various options including – Pan/Single Shaft/Twin Shaft/ and Planetary mixers, which are provided with the latest Batching software. The MAC is especially designed for the production of concrete at sites where the quality, flexibility, and performance are key features, that come on the surface. One of the major advantages of this plant is that it doesn’t require large foundations and other civil constructions. It also allows the clients to save time and money through easy transportation and lighter assembling works it entails, while shifting plant from one site to another.
The plant is made up in welded construction of steel profiles. The complete structure is shot blasted before the primary coat of paint being implemented. Two coats of paint are applied on elements such as stairs, balconies, pavements, discharge mouths of the aggregates bins to resist corrosion. The plant can be used for many applications including Ready-Mix Concrete production, Bridge, Jetty, Road, Canal, Building, Industrial park, Airport runway, and many more.
Other salient features:
- Offered in 25 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90 /112 / 135 m3/hr. capacity
- Compact and eco-nominally designed with latest technology
- Longer life to wear and tear parts, in- built control cabin and not optional
- Excellent mixing quality
- Quick erection & commissioning
- Inbuilt pipeline of water, additive and, Pneumatic
- Tilting type control cabin for easy transportation
- Heavy duty structure
- Increase efficiency at site as it takes only one operator to run the plant
- Available with skid (optional)
- Separate power pack given for open/close of mixer gate window, no need to start mixer motor during cleaning or maintenance.