There is no doubt that the technology has definitely helped improve execution of work in various sectors over the past few years. Ready-mix of concrete and products of better technology have made much impact in the construction sector for the betterment. One best example for this is MAC series of plants in India which MACONS introduced three years down the line.
MAC series of plants got tremendous response from the contractors and currently working successfully at various sites across the country. MACONS is the pioneer leading construction equipment company which has introduced many innovative products. This is the first company to introduce Mobile Concrete Batching / Mixing Plants (MA) and Concrete Kerbing Machine in India.
It has given the opportunity to experience most advanced technology by discovering and implying latest features in other equipment like MA- Mobile concrete Batching/Mixing Plant, MASM-Semi Mobile Batching plants, Self-loading Transit Mixers, Wet Mix Macadam plant, Kerbing Machine etc.
The Advanced technology used in its machines has helped Indian Infrastructure Industries to ease their work and grow efficiently.
The plant is compact and consistent which requires minimum civil foundations (Four footprints) in comparison to other conventional plants of earlier times.
Interestingly, the plant is supplied in a ready-to-use mode completely pre- wired and pre-piped condition, which in result, saves installation time. This series is available with various options including Pan/Single Shaft Twin Shaft/and Planetary mixers, which are provided with the latest Batching software. The MAC is especially designed for the production of concrete at sites where the quality, flexibility and performance are key features that come on the surface. One of the major advantages of this plant is - it doesn’t require large foundations and other civil constructions. It also allows the clients to save time and money through easy transportation and lighter assembling works. It entails while shifting plant from one site to another.
The plant is made up in welded construction of steel profiles. The complete structure is shot blasted before the primary coat of paint being implemented. Two coats of paint are applied on elements such as stairs, balconies, pavements, and discharge mouths of the aggregates bins to resist corrosion. The plant can be used for many applications including Ready-Mix Concrete production, Bridge, Jetty, Road, Canal, Building, Industrial park, Airport runway etc.
The most important advantage of MAC is that it requires less maintenance and provides more than 100% production which in turn leads to decrease in cost of production.
Plant with Skid
- Offered in 25/30/45/60/75/90 m3/hr. capacity
- Compact and Economically Desig- ned with the latest technology
- Longer life of wear and tear parts
- In-built control cabin not as an Optional
- Excellent mixing quality
- Quick erection & commissioning
- In-built pipeline of water, additive and Pneumatic
- Tilting type control cabin for easy Transportation
- Heavy duty structure
- Increase efficiency at site as it takes only one operator to run the plant
- Available in pan, Single shaft, twin shaft and Planetary Mixer
- Available with skid too
- Separate power pack given for open/close of mixer gate window, no need to start mixer motor during cleaning or maintenance
- 100% plus production
- Low transportation cost – Foldable and can be loaded on a single trailor
- All electrical wiring on plant done at Factory – Plug in and operate after erection
- Low maintenance
- Small area required for erecting plant
- Less foundation works required