Debasis Bhattacharya, Head - Sales, Marketing & Product Support, Ajax Fiori
Its wide range of products help customers produce high quality concrete. The versatile and user-friendly machines help users improve productivity and increase profit thereby. The products are widely used in projects such as irrigation, roads and bridges, railways, industrial foundation, urban buildings, power projects etc.
Total Concreting Solution by Ajax Fiori
Self-Loading Concrete Mixer (SLCM):Ajax had envisaged the potential for the SLCM market way back in 1992, as it is an appropriate tool for Indian contractors undertaking small & medium volume projects. Initially, there were doubts in the minds of customers about the utility of this product, but the machine has proved its ability and performance.
Ajax SLCMs are available in four models: Argo 4000, Argo 2500, Argo 2000, and Argo 1000, with 4m³, 2.5m³, 2m³, and 1m³ batch volumes, respectively. The SLCM is used as a merger of loader, batching plant and transit mixer for small to medium volume concrete requirements. The SLCMs are equipped with a Concrete Batch Controller to obtain the required quality of concrete by allowing the operator to calibrate the quantity of aggregates into the mixer as per the mix design. These 4-wheel drive machines are also available with crab steering which makes them highly manoeuvrable, and they can be deployed in any kind of terrain.
Admixture dosing unit (ADU) plays a key role while using a SLCM for high grade concrete. Ajax Argo SLCM comes with an option of ADU - a major relief to customers working on high grade concrete. The batching system plays a key role in the quality of concrete and Ajax has developed an advanced batching system in its Argo range, which, according to the company, will be a game changer in the market.
Concrete Batching Plants:Ajax has a close understanding of customer needs and provides solutions as per their concrete requirement. Its batching plants range from 30 cu.m/hr to 240 cu.m/hr. The Compact Reduce Bin Batching Plant Series (CRB Series) and Inline Reduced Bin Batching Plant Series (IRB Series) have been developed as per customer needs and site constraints. The plants are available in capacities of 30 cu.m/hr. and 60 cu.m/hr.
Argo 4000 at Solar Project
The Compact Reduce Bin Batching Plant Series (CRB Series):Ajax Fiori’s CRB series of batching plants come standard with planetary mixer, which is the best mixer for producing all grades of concrete and all types of slumps. World over, planetary mixer has replaced the turbo mixer for most applications, owing to its capability of producing high quality concrete of different types. Its key benefits over the conventional turbo mixer are:
- The planetary mixer mixing tools rotate in a synchronized manner and can turn the material and distribute it uniformly in the pan without favouring the different nature of the materials creating a homogeneous mix; each revolution changes the flow pattern.
- The intensity of the mixing action, appropriate speeds combined with design of the mixing tools provide complete homogenisation and an efficient flow pattern.
- The pan of the planetary mixer is completely empty, thus, allowing the material to cover the complete area in minimum time.
- The planetary mixer has a single type of mixing tool whose geometry, together with a combination of movements, distributes the material evenly.
- CRB 30 eliminates the need of belt conveyor for handling aggregates and, thereby, reduces capital cost by 30% compared to similar plants in the market
- Aggregate weighing system is independent of skip transfer system, thereby, reducing cycle time, and increases productivity
- The entire plant can be transported in a single trailer, thereby, reducing transportation cost compared to other plants
- Plug and Play electrical system enables fast erection at site
- Its compact layout means minimal space required
- Minimal concrete foundation required for erection
- Skid foundation available as optional; it eliminates need for a foundation
Compact Reduced Bin Batching Plant
Inline Reduced Bin Batching Plant Series (IRB Series):The IRB series of batching plants is designed for sites where loading of aggregates cannot be done from both the sides of the bins due to site constraints. These batching plants are best suited for customers who need 4 to 6 bins for different aggregate sizes.
The Inline Bin Batching Plant Series (IBP Series) comprises the large capacity batching plants of 120 to 240 cu.m/hr, and are predominantly used for NHAI road projects and major dam projects. The plants have Twin Shaft Mixer technology for handling bigger aggregates of more than 40mm.
Truck Mounted Boom Pump & Stationary Concrete Pump:Ajax Fiori launched the very first 25m Boom Pump in the Indian industry. Made of high grade and lightweight steel, the 70 cubic metre output pump can be mounted on a 4X2 chassis, which places this machine at the top of the list of boom pumps as no other manufacturer has combined such a mammoth pumping machine on a compact chassis. These features of Ajax Fiori’s A25ZX makes it an economical choice for customers.
The company’s ASP series of concrete pumps have the standard superior S - Valve technology and an efficient hydraulic system, best suited for high pressure vertical pumping of concrete.
Key Features of Ajax Fiori Concrete Pump – ASP Series
- Efficient use of engine power for effective fuel consumption
- Appropriate feeding height ensures clear visibility of concrete at hopper
- Effective control system with simple electrical panel
- Efficient open loop single hydraulic pump.
- Automatic greasing, wired remote, hopper vibrator, and limit switch for hopper grill safety ensure high performance of the pump.
Boom Pump A25ZX
The ASP series of Stationary Concrete Pump is available in 3 capacities: 40, 50 and 70 cum per hour, for working in multiple jobsites in any part of the country.
Ajax Fiori currently has over 12000 plants and machineries catering to various infrastructure projects across the country. Headquartered in Bangalore, the company has regional offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Indore and Chennai, a network of 28 dealers and 87 touchpoints for sales and aftersales support to customers. Ajax Fiori has a presence in Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.