Machino International (MIPL) - a specialist company based in New Delhi, is a leading supplier of Construction, Tunnelling and Geotechnical products. The company has more than 30 years of experience in H.E.P, Road Tunnels, Cavern projects, Railway Tunnel projects & in Mining projects.
MIPL is an authorised distributor in India for Robit Plc, Finland - manufacturer of high-quality top hammer products for rock drilling and casing systems for ground drilling. MIPL deals mainly in NATM and Drill-blast Tunnelling. Besides providing Tunnelling equipment on Rent, it is also in the business of selling Used Equipment like Drill Jumbos, Shotcrete Machines, Tunnel Loaders and Specialised Tunnelling Equipment.
The company provides complete solutions for various types of roof support systems, rockbolts, top hammer tools and grouting tools that include pipe roofing / fore poling, self-drilling anchors, expandable rock bolts, glass fiber rock bolts, and split sets for the mining industry. Its grouting program includes inflatable packers, mechanical packers, grout pumps of low and high pressure for the Grouting Industry.
Robit, with a presence in many international markets, is servicing global customers with its drilling consumables via its comprehensive distribution network. Its products Top Hammer and Down-the-Hole are designed for application in mining, construction, tunnelling and well drilling. The internationally sound company has several acquisitions and international offices that have strengthened Robit’s international operations. These include:
- Acquisition of Drilling Tools Australia Pty Ltd and Bulroc (UK) Ltd in 2016
- Purchase of manufacturing assets and IPRs from Halco International LLC and Halco America LLC in January 2017
- Purchase of a majority of Halco Brighouse Ltd’s shares in England. The Halco acquisition further strengthened Robit’s Down-the-Hole business and complemented the acquisitions made in Australia and England in 2016
- 15 company-owned sales and service points throughout the world
- Active sales network in 115 countries
- Manufacturing units in Finland, South Korea, Australia, and the UK
- Shares listed on NASDAQ Helsinki Ltd.
- High alloy Scandinavian steel and compact homogenous tungsten carbide
- Modern bit design and a special method for installing the buttons into the bodies
- Continuous quality monitoring throughout the manufacturing process
- Continuous testing in Scandinavian granite.