Challenges Faced in Planning, Design & Construction of Grade Separator Near Apsara Border, DelhiThe paper describes the salient features of design and construction of one of the most complex three level grade separators ever constructed in the city of Delhi. The Grade Separator comprises the following major structural components:
- A 6-lane flyover at Apsara Border along the GT Road
- 2 Nos. 2 lane Underpasses along Road No. 56 and Road No. 62
- 2 Nos. RUBs constructed under extremely challenging conditions by using box pushing technique
- 2 Nos. of Foot Over Bridges across Road No. 56 and Road No. 62
- Widening of existing bridge over Major Drain & Allied Works
Alok Bhowmick, Managing Director, B&S Engineering Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Noida
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.