Govt fast tracks Rs. 1.8 lakh-cr road projects: The road transport and highway ministr || Road sector gets Rs. 37,000cr for the fiscal: In view of the multiple pitfalls of th || Govt targets Rs. 1 lakh-cr from industrial corridor: The Visakhapatnam-Chennai industrial c || Budget injects Rs. 11,635cr in Tuticorin Port: Apart from clearing as many as 16 new || Low-cost housing gets Rs. 12,000cr booster: The new government at the centre in it || Budget fires Rs. 7,000cr funds in smart cities: The allocations of over Rs. 7,000cr in || Budget proposals a game changer for SEZs: The budgetary initiatives of the centr || Warehousing infra gets Rs. 5,000cr booster: In its unfailing quest to set up cold || Easier FDI norms to ensure $20bn inflow: In the current Budget, the liberalizat || APSEZ gets go ahead for 8,481 ha port project: In a major development in the port se
- KK Manhole's Innovative and Quality Precast Concrete
- JCB to produce its VM compactor & Tandem Roller..
- AJAX-FIORI Delivers hi-tech Concreting Solutions
- Cryso Crytalline Waterproofing System
- Atlas Copco Launches QAX Range of Portable Generator
- Manitowoc's Grove GMK6300L All Terrain Cranes
- Liebherr LRB series of Drilling & Piling Rigs
- Hess – The Leader in Concrete Technology
- BRDC's Asphalt Zipper Gets Tough To Tougher Task
- MACONS - The Firm Believer in Innovation
- Awersa to Introduce Portable Compact Concrete Plants
- Conmat Lines up New Time-saving Launches
- Propel offers Complete Solution for Construction & Min..
- Suretech Introduces The Vibro Ripper That Performs
Mr. NitinLall, General Manager, Construction Technique Business Area, Atlas Copco
Dip in mining and quarrying activities has kept the demand of hydraulic rock breakers almost flat during the pasttwo consecutive years. Low demand has intensified the competition with apprehension of brand substitution ruling high among breaker manufacturers. Certain visible traction in the market based on recent, although nascent emerging slow off-take from... Read More...
Crystalline Technology For Concrete Waterproofing
Concrete is one of the most commonly used building and construction materials. However, due to its composition, is often susceptible to damage and deterioration from water and chemical penetration. Concrete can be considered as a micro porous and permeable material. Porosity refers to the amount of voids left in concrete, is expressed as a percentage of the total volume of a material. Permeability expresses that how well... Read More...
Study By PMI & KPMG
Study on Project Schedule and Cost Overruns
The KPMG in India – Project Management Institute (PMI) study was initiated on the request of MoSPI, which highlights the major reasons for schedule and cost overruns across major sector's infrastructure projects. While some projects are impacted due to external factors which are beyond the control of the implementing agencies such as land acquisition, regulatory approvals, etc., majority of projects are... Read More...
Most Read Articles
- Pre-engineered for Success: Tracking growth of PEB Steel buildings in India
- Confronting Issues: 12fth Plan Infrastructure Development
- Multilevel Car Parking Systems
- Indian Construction Chemicals : Spotting the Bonds and Breaks
- Advanced Scaffolding and Formwork Solutions
- Sustainable Technologies and the Tall Building Emerging Trends
- Whitetopping- An Engineered Economical Long-lasting Solution for Distressed Roads
- Tipper Truck Makers Deliver an Operational Efficiency