SunSheetal™: High Albedo - Heat Reflective - Paint Coating
SunSheetal™ paint coating is the result of indigenous & extensive R & D in the field of material sciences and thermal dynamics to design a smart energy saving, green-building paint coating, proven to air-conditioning energy and demand savings, monetary savings, increased service life, provide increased human comfort levels and other positive impacts on urban environmental quality. It is water based non hazardous, environment-friendly heat reflective paint coating with excellent payback or ROI as it works on three heat transfer principles of Reflection, Emittance and Insulation. The product is backed by several 3rd party laboratory test certificates validating super performance.
- Reduced building heat-gain, it keeps the roof near ambient temperature during the day.
- Savings of up to 40% the annual air-conditioning energy use and reduced cooling loads.
- Extended service life of roofs because of reduced thermal shock
- Improved thermal comfort in buildings that do not have air conditioning
- Excellent microbial resistance to algae, moss and fungus
- Reduced heat islands, air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions
Application Areas: Certified Green Buildings, Commercial and Residential Buildings, Industrial sheds and godowns, Storage tanks (Concrete/Metal/PE), Cold Storages & Warehouses, Pipelines and metallic structures, Buses, Railways & Tankers, etc.
Surfaces that will benefit include: Concrete (RCC)